Huffly Parfait Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what kind of manga do you like?

Go down 
+3
ripo
Saitou
sunday
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sunday
Anon Face
Anon Face

what kind of manga do you like? Empty
PostSubject: what kind of manga do you like?   what kind of manga do you like? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Shocked like this website,love you Basketball
I like yaoi manga most. rabbit 
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: what kind of manga do you like?   what kind of manga do you like? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:16 am

What kind of manga?
Do you mean genre-wise, i.e. fantasy, science fiction, romance, etc? confused Or do you mean group-specific, i.e. Mangastream, Silver Lining, etc.?

As for manga, generally speaking, as long as the story OR the artwork is good... bounce Of course, ideally, both conditions apply!
Back to top Go down
ripo
Anon Face
Anon Face
ripo

PostSubject: Re: what kind of manga do you like?   what kind of manga do you like? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:49 am

I like seinen/comedy/slice of life the most.
And as much as I like shoujo manga, there are only a few mangaka in that genre who can amaze me with their story's. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://iloveretro.tumblr.com/
xTeniPurix
Anon Face
Anon Face
xTeniPurix

PostSubject: Re: what kind of manga do you like?   what kind of manga do you like? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:29 am

I'm a fan of all types but gender bender is my favorite!
Back to top Go down
thesillyrat
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: what kind of manga do you like?   what kind of manga do you like? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:46 am

i like shoujo romance....
Back to top Go down
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

PostSubject: Re: what kind of manga do you like?   what kind of manga do you like? EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 am

My favorites are romance, shoujo, and school life, probably. <3 I once thought that I wouldn't read a manga which has no romance story, but now I realized that as long as the story is good and have enough moral value, I think I don't really mind it at all, haha.

But still, ROMANCE AND SHOUJOOO
Back to top Go down
http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
harryj
Anon Face
Anon Face
harryj

PostSubject: Re: what kind of manga do you like?   what kind of manga do you like? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Well almost every genre, mostly shounen, seinen and yaoi, but josei too. Shoujo less, probably because I don't usually find something that's without too many troopes.
I often call myself a shounen jump reader since I read lots and lots of their pubblications
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what kind of manga do you like?   what kind of manga do you like? Empty

Back to top Go down

what kind of manga do you like?
Page 1 of 1