Huffly Parfait Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What food do you make that everyone loves?

Go down 
+2
Dangochandesu
freres
6 posters
AuthorMessage
freres
Anon Face
Anon Face
freres

What food do you make that everyone loves? Empty
PostSubject: What food do you make that everyone loves?   What food do you make that everyone loves? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:54 pm

I make a dessert called "Chocolate Decadence" which is a very dense nearly flourless cake. I got the recipe from the newspaper over 15 years ago. I took it in to work at the end of 'crunch time' on year. Now, no matter how busy I am, I have to make it every year. One person loved it so much they purchased one whole one at a silent auction, then ate it in a single sitting; they later said they had a "chocolate hangover."

Chocolate Decadence
1 pound sweet chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate morsels
10 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 eggs
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon flour, sifted

(Use a double-boiler for all melting/heating) I line a springform pan with parchement paper or foil to make it easier to get the cake out.
Melt chocolate and butter together.
Over hot (not boiling) water, combine eggs & sugar and whip until at least doubled in volume. Gently fold sifted flour into the egg mixture, then VERY gently combine the egg and chocolate mixtures.
Bake for 20 minutes in 450 degree F oven.
Cool, the freeze for at least 8 hours.
Remove from freezer approx 20-30 min before serving. Cut in small slices; may be garnished with raspberry puree or whipped cream and a sprig of fresh mint. (Pacific Desserts served something very like this cake with raspberries. Jake's in Portland, Oregon, had another similar cake they served with mint.)

Back to top Go down
Dangochandesu
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Dangochandesu

PostSubject: Re: What food do you make that everyone loves?   What food do you make that everyone loves? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:57 pm

ohhhhh!~~~
That seems like a very interesting recepie owo
Maybe I should try it some time....

The food I make that everyone loves are Macarons xD
It took me a few tries to get the shape and stuff right, but I made it in the end~
Back to top Go down
RiverBlossom
Anon Face
Anon Face
RiverBlossom

PostSubject: Re: What food do you make that everyone loves?   What food do you make that everyone loves? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Wow, Yeah that sounds super delicious!
Oh yes, tho. I AM AN AMAAAZING COOK! I can make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

What??!?

that totally counts.
Back to top Go down
thesillyrat
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: What food do you make that everyone loves?   What food do you make that everyone loves? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:52 am

people would pay me to get take-aways....hahaha
Back to top Go down
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Xanai

PostSubject: Re: What food do you make that everyone loves?   What food do you make that everyone loves? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:56 pm

OOO!! I LOVE MAKE SIOPAO aka bunbao aka MEATBUNS!! My family loves them!! OO and a lot of my friends enjoy the cakes I make. I made a chocolate and strawberry cake with strawberries and whipped cream in the middle and outside. IT WAS SOO GOOD!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

PostSubject: Re: What food do you make that everyone loves?   What food do you make that everyone loves? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Ohh!!! I still remember that you like baking, An-chan! <3 I saw your (long-ages-ago) post about the dessert you made and the photos of them, looked so yummy! I also love meatbuns, but strangly- a friend of mine doesnt. D: Well she hardly likes "bread" to begin with soooo ~

I FEEL LIKE EATING MEATBUNS RIGHT NOW OH MY.
Back to top Go down
http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Xanai

PostSubject: Re: What food do you make that everyone loves?   What food do you make that everyone loves? EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:11 pm

YES YES!! I do!! >//< so nice of you to remember Mi -chan!! haha I think those posts are still in the old forum haha!! MEE TOO!! I love meat buns!!

aww..your friend doesn't..maybe she hasn't found that one piece of bread that makes her mouth water or make her taste buds scream, or maybe she's allergic to a needed ingredient for bread..Maybe she hasn't tried ANA'S DELICIOUS MEATBUNS yet!! (ADM) haha!! I've made so many before, trying so hard to perfect my recipe!!! I'm still doing that, because no matter how perfect you've made a dish, you can always improve on it to make it even more delicious. I think that once you've eaten something, if you have a craving to want to eat it again then it is delicious, but if you don't then maybe it's just a one time thing. haha ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What food do you make that everyone loves?   What food do you make that everyone loves? Empty

Back to top Go down

What food do you make that everyone loves?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huffly Parfait Scans :: Parfait Street :: Hobbies-
Jump to: