Huffly Parfait Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What game(s) are you currently playing?

Go down 
+4
mokona
Huffle Parfait
piko-chan4ever
Lady_Nerevar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_Nerevar
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

What game(s) are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:23 am

Right now I currently play:

Elder Scrolls Online
Skyrim
Tera
Final Fantasy Realm Reborn
Aion
White Knight Chronicles
Pokemon X
Guild Wars 2

I also play World of Warcraft but it is currently on hold for a little while.

... I think I'm trying to keep up with too many games lol.
Back to top Go down
piko-chan4ever
Team of Confucius
Team of Confucius
piko-chan4ever

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:27 am

well I'm playing at the moment:

Persona4: The Golden
Final Fantasy X-HD Remaster
Project Diva F
Danganronpa
Final Fantasy Type-0
and I'm playing Kamigami no Asobi once again because it's just awesome *Q*
Back to top Go down
http://piko-chan4ever.deviantart.com
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Wow, you guys are awesome! How can you keep up with that many games at once?! I'm currently playing FF Theatrhythm, only the demo-- really. Waiting for Curtain Call which will be released on September.

Talking about FF Type-0, my friend's playing that too! There's a fan-translation which came out not so long ago, right? Although I heard Square Enix will release FF Type-0 on PS4 too omg.

I envy you for being able to play KnA, Piko!!! ; A ;
Back to top Go down
http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
piko-chan4ever
Team of Confucius
Team of Confucius
piko-chan4ever

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:23 am

that's the thing!
SE said that the HD remake of Type-0 will be released for Vita I mean it's original Handheld-System right? But no! it's for the New Gen Conoles! it sucks so much!
and I won't buy a PS4 for 3 games you know? don't have the money for that D:
So I'm playing it with the fna-translation :3
Stupid Square Enix D:

I LOVE KnA *Q*
Althoug I didn't really understand much lol
Back to top Go down
http://piko-chan4ever.deviantart.com
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:55 pm

HAHA, I can feel u! PS4 for 3 games? Waiiit, that same goes for me... I'm only interested in PS4 bcs SE will be releasing KH3, FF XV, and now FF Type-0 there. Yea, they "suck" but what a brilliant idea for making money/helping Sony eh. u __u)/ Haha, all hail for fan-translation!!!

WHAHH, I'm such a noob really-- I only played Urakata Hakuoki when it comes to "Playing otome games in japanese", bcs Hakuoki can be considered as my most favorite otome. I should really dare playing other otomes in japanese eh. :3
Back to top Go down
mokona
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
mokona

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:57 am

Ah, it's been so long since I played any non-otome games XD I tried to play Skyrim but it's less fun when little cousins keep bugging me to kill everything on sight, I like adventuring...

Planning to play Dragon Age:Inquisition once I get some free time. Nothing stops me from replaying Quinrose's Alice series games for the 9320564969th time though XD And ooh! I also started playing Kamigami no Asobi but got sidetracked ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Whoot-whoot, currently playing Tokimeki Girl's Side 3 now. I heard the PSP english patch is up, but not the ds, so... yeah-- can wait no more! Dx Alice series games? As in the Heart no Kuni no Alice? I heard about that a lot! Even trying to watch the OVAs, dude-- I can't seem to have enough time to try playing the series.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
freres
Anon Face
Anon Face
freres

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:08 pm

I don't play any of the role-play or strategy game, but instead play logic games from Kaser Games like Honeycomb Hotel, Sherlock, and Occam's Quilt. These help me see patterns and force me to exercise logic. I usually find these help me relax from the stress of dealing with too many competing deadlines and people.
Back to top Go down
mokona
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
mokona

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Huffle Parfait wrote:
Whoot-whoot, currently playing Tokimeki Girl's Side 3 now. I heard the PSP english patch is up, but not the ds, so... yeah-- can wait no more! Dx Alice series games? As in the Heart no Kuni no Alice? I heard about that a lot! Even trying to watch the OVAs, dude-- I can't seem to have enough time to try playing the series.  Sad 

About the Alice series-the first game in the Alice series, Heart no Kuni no Alice, recently got an official English translation on iOS and Android platforms! You can download it fromiTunes or Google Play. You pay for the full routes, but you get to have the first chapter and prologue for free! And believe me, it’s very generous of them since the prologue is almost long enough to be 25% of the game! The only problem is that this seems to be an experimental move by Quinrose and the translation is quite Engrish-y at times ^^;; (they didn't hire any localizing company and probably tried releasing this themselves)  But I believe the cool heroine, fully voiced cast of star seiyuus, humorous yet dark crazy plot in fantasy setting makes up for that Smile The heart no kuni no alice tag on tumblr is full of activity now ^o^
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:42 am

I'm currently alternating between:

- Final Fantasy VII
- Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds
- Professor Layton: The Azran Legacy

Although I'm thinking of starting to play LoZ: Skyward Sword on Wii...
Any tips, you guys?
Back to top Go down
xTeniPurix
Anon Face
Anon Face
xTeniPurix

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:31 am

I have a few.

Dynasty Warriors 8, One Piece Pirate Warriors 2, Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny and Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Saitou
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:25 am

BTW, I heard there'll be a new Zelda-game coming out for the Wii U pretty soon...ish?
It's apparently called "Hyrule Warriors" and supposed to be a mix(?) between several games of the Zelda-series and another game called "Dynasty Warriors".

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about that one - although the trailers look exceptionally good! Nice rendering, impressive mass-effect spells, etc.

Any thoughts? Or info? (read: Heeeeelp!!!)
Back to top Go down
thesillyrat
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:51 am

playing monster hunter freedom on the psp...it's already been a year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game(s) are you currently playing?   What game(s) are you currently playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What game(s) are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1