Huffly Parfait Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Xanai

HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT Empty
PostSubject: HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT   HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:18 pm

HI everyone! Crying or Very sad I've missed this Scanlation group so much. Ever since it's hiatus I was so so sad. I tried joining a different team but it just wasn't the same, either that or they never did get back to me. -_- Maybe it was for good reason. Some one out their was saying just wait, you will be reunited once again. Just not right now. cat  so after such a long while I magically read a Manga online and as I got to the end I saw that it was by Huffly Parfait. I got on Bing and searched up the old forum because of how much I missed it so. Then I click on something and it takes me here. affraid bom cheers I clicked, looked, searched and it was indeed Huffly Parfait. It was back. I.. Sad I was so-mega-extremely-super-duper- happy!! I messaged Mi-chan as soon as I could. Then continuously trying so hard to keep my patience for her reply. And then finally BANZAI! she replied.

And now it is my greatest honor, and forever thankful to Mi-chan for taking me back as a proofreader. I CANNOT WAIT TO START WORKING WITH EVERYONE again AND MEETING ALL THE MEMBERS OF TODAYS PARFAIT TEAM! YEE!!! YAA!! WOO!

Love to be a part of this team. Let's do our best!
Back to top Go down
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT   HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:34 am

An-chaaaan!!!! UWAHH, you became more beautiful! (I still remember your profil pic, like, 2 years ago, IF IT'S OK FOR ME TO REMEMBER IF NOT THEN I CAN JUST TRY TO FORGET IT (๑・`◡´・๑))

Welcome back to Huffly Parfait Scans, dear!!!

Whoaaa, what manga did you read anyway? I should be grateful for that manga, then! I'm so sorry for my hiatus... I was really occupied with real life stuffs... But but but, well... Maybe it's just in my nature to work in scanlation but while I was away from HPScans, I was actually working in several groups too- I learned so much there and that's why- I'm going to apply my knowledge in this scanlation. I really hope I could do better than years ago. ( ´͈ ◡ `͈ )

It really is an interesting story, An-chan!!! Well you were a funny story-teller back then too, I've always enjoyed your story! (๑˃͈꒵˂͈๑)

Hahahah I've added you to our Skype group! JUST A WARNING THO right now Parfait Team is a real quiet team... :") But I hope with your presence here, something's going to change... and I, too, will try to make our forum much more interesting...!

...gosh, you have no idea how scared I am every time I go to this site... it's deserted and I feel so lonely... ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
Back to top Go down
http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Xanai

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT   HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Awww.. gawrsh... HEEHEE Thanks Mi-chan!! Embarassed

Hmmm...I was going through a crazy super manga fanatic phase where I read one manga to another...I'm sorry I don't remember what the title was. But I believe it was a joint/collaboration manga.

It's alright Mi-chan, sometimes we must do what we must do in order to overcome some obstacles in our way so that we may get stronger and better. ^_^

HEEHEE I'm glad you enjoyed my story. It's nice and so-very wonderful to have people smile and be happy. We should always try to be cheerful so that others frowns can turn upside down to a smile! Very Happy

Thank you for addition on skype. Cool Haha I've already started chatting on the group chat. Luckily Piko-chan was there to have a conversation with. YAY Piko-chan!!!! bounce cheers

It's ok Mi-chan I shall be here with you!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT   HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO HUFFLY PARFAIT
Page 1 of 1