Huffly Parfait Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellooooo~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangochandesu
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Dangochandesu

Hellooooo~ Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooo~   Hellooooo~ EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 pm

This introduction is really late, but yeah... xD

Hello~
There's nothing to really write about, so I'll just say im the new proofreader and moderator of Huffly Parfait scans. (Yay? xD)
I now also work as proofreader for Misty Rain scans, Sweet Indulgent scans and am the new head of the Social Networking and Communications Department for Forgotten scans (Yes, I have all proofreader jobs xDD)
I love watching manga anime (Ugh. I hate people that say they watch manga QAQ), reading manga, eating, playing otome games, and of course, doing homework proofreading stuff. (my friends call it being picky, but whatever xD)
So yeah~
It's a pleasure to meet you guys~~
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Dango-chan out~~~~~

P.s. Madhatter is Kawaii desu~ cool~ xD
P.s.s Smilyfacedtree is very kawaii aswell a good violinist
P.s.s.s Huffly Parfait is an awesome admin >w<
P.s.s.s.s Sorry if there are any typos xD I'm too busy playing a game Studying for my maths test xD
Back to top Go down
MadHatter
Anon Face
Anon Face
MadHatter

Hellooooo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo~   Hellooooo~ EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello Dango-kun.
It's not surprising that you've joined so many groups and definitely, you should be studying for your maths test. I've finished my last few notes and I will be studying tomorrow morning as well. And thank you for your input, but I assure you I'm no where near what you have crossed out, thank you very much. I'm not in your class, so I cannot contradict whether or not you are good at English or not; and I'm only saying these things because I know you. I may sound a bit mean and snappish. Your signature is very cute, as Alois is my favourite character from Black Bulter.
Back to top Go down
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

Hellooooo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo~   Hellooooo~ EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:00 am

Hello, Dango!

That's a quite... late introduction, if I must say. But same goes for me for replying so late (sorry! These days have been so hectic for me). Anyway, I didn't know you work for so many scanlations... I probably should be more wary the next time I interview people before joining HP Scans.  Neutral /eh

What a fangirl lifestyle! I kinda love that :"D I missed being able to do those all the time because school was being harsh on my last year and even now I can't say that I'm perfectly up to go back to a fangirl lifestyle again. OTL Yea, it's really nice to meet you, Dango-chan! I hope you'll be enjoying your days here ~ Cheers!

P.s You're an awesome dude, too! xD
Pp.s I've been wondering for some time now, are you and MadHatter in a same age? ..... w- well.. I don't know, you guys sound so close yet there's just this different aura between the both of you hahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
Dangochandesu
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Dangochandesu

Hellooooo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo~   Hellooooo~ EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Sorry for not telling you earlier >w<
I got accepted into Forgotten scans a few days after I was accepted into Huffly Parfait scans owo

Me and Hatter-kun aren't the same age xD
Hatter-kun is older than me by a year. Hatter-kun is more serious than me, so that's probably why we give off different auras xD
Back to top Go down
smileyfacedtree
Team of Confucius
Team of Confucius
smileyfacedtree

Hellooooo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo~   Hellooooo~ EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Good violinist? PFFFFFFFFFT what are you talking about? I'm your teammate デップ
Well I know you in real life and I assure you that you have much more going for you than what the self-introduction says.
i am not surprised that you do so many otake things.
Well, nice meeting you online?
Have a nice day and as always- Love meerkats
Back to top Go down
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Xanai

Hellooooo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo~   Hellooooo~ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:17 pm

WHOA!! WOW! I remember being like that too. I thought it was fun and easy...but then stuff came up.. BUT I HOPE THINGS ARE GOIN WELL FOR YOU! FIGHT ON!! rawr HEEHEE!!

O wait haha I'm Ana or An~~chan/san? just call me An. NICE TO MEET YA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellooooo~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooo~   Hellooooo~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellooooo~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Huffly Parfait Scans :: Welcome :: Acquaintanceship-
Jump to: