Huffly Parfait Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Self Introduction

Go down 
+2
Dangochandesu
MadHatter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHatter
Anon Face
Anon Face
MadHatter

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 pm

It's courtesy to introduce yourself to other people first, therefore this is a self introduction.
I'm MadHatter, call me Mad or Hatter, doesn't mind either.
Dangochandesu introduced and persuaded me to join the scanlation group.
Chinese is my first language even though I'm born and in a English-speaking country, but I self taught myself to read and write. I learn Japanese and Italian out of my interest, but I'm only on the basics in the latter.
I enjoy watching anime, reading books and fanfiction, drawing, listening to music and writing; I write fanfiction in both English and Chinese.
Favourite animes are NO.6, Pandora Hearts, Another, Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Durarara!!
Favourite books are Holes, The Whisperer, Hamlet, Harry Potter and The Hobbit.
Favourite TV show is Sherlock, even though I watch it on my computer.
I don't have a particular music styles I like, I like anything that gets into my head. Most recent favourite song is 'I See Fire' by Ed Sheeran.
I also seek to improve my Japanese during this time; I was wondering should I try translate Japanese, but I may as well do it in my own time and if I manage to finish, I could just send it?
And I hope I will and can work efficiently with you people.
Back to top Go down
Dangochandesu
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Dangochandesu

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Hatter-kun,

I never knew you learnt Italian owo
This introduction is so deep xD
Nothing else to say... so.. yeah~
Byee~~

P.s Stop sounding so cold xD
Back to top Go down
MadHatter
Anon Face
Anon Face
MadHatter

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Dangochandesu wrote:
Hatter-kun,

I never knew you learnt Italian owo
This introduction is so deep xD
Nothing else to say... so.. yeah~
Byee~~

P.s Stop sounding so cold xD

I am not sounding cold, I am merely trying to be formal and improve my English skills and vocabulary.
There are many things on Earth that you don't know. But I do learn Italian because Smiley-kun learns Spanish, German, Russian and many other different languages, but I'm still on basics. The introduction is not deep, I see it as straight-forward though.
Back to top Go down
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:10 am

Hello, MadHatter!

I've always wanted to say this ever since the first time I looked at your profile pic (but sadly hasn't got a right time to say), ARE YOU A FAN OF XERXES BREAK FROM PANDORA HEARTS BECAUSE I THINK HE'S SO AWESOME, JA? ;;;; /coughallrightcalmdownHuffle

Nice to meet you, MadHatter! ... or Mad. I'm Huffle, as you might have known-- one of two admins in Huffly Parfait. Feel free to call me Huffle/Mitchi or probably you wanna try calling me Mi-chan because that's what most of my scanlation friends call me. Haha

Somehow I can't just get tired to look up at people who are able to understand Chinese (or Japanese, mostly). I think because the kanjis do look hard in my eyes already, so it's always awesome to meet people who are capable in reading Chinese. Which means, you're awesome! xD Learning Japanese is pretty easy because the kanjis are recognizable, isn't it? Good luck with your Japanese and Italian, by the way! <3

Wow, that's somewhat a good list of novels, musics and animes! I really wanted to try watching Sherlock but I just can't get enough time to catch up until the latest season Sad Oh, and you should probably try reading manga in Japanese first! With that, maybe you can get used with the words, little by little. I have quite a collection of Japanese raws, feel free to ask me if you need some!

Yea, I really hope you'll be enjoying your days here too! Cheers ~
Back to top Go down
http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
smileyfacedtree
Team of Confucius
Team of Confucius
smileyfacedtree

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:46 pm

¡Hola!
I haven't learnt anything nueva about you in this self-introduction TTATT
Doesn't really matter. After reading Huffle's comment, I finally know who la persona en tus profile foto es. (Don't kill me for mein Spanish)
How's your Sherlock going? Nearly finished?
Back to top Go down
MadHatter
Anon Face
Anon Face
MadHatter

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Huffle Parfait wrote:
Hello, MadHatter!

I've always wanted to say this ever since the first time I looked at your profile pic (but sadly hasn't got a right time to say), ARE YOU A FAN OF XERXES BREAK FROM PANDORA HEARTS BECAUSE I THINK HE'S SO AWESOME, JA? ;;;; /coughallrightcalmdownHuffle

Nice to meet you, MadHatter! ... or Mad. I'm Huffle, as you might have known-- one of two admins in Huffly Parfait. Feel free to call me Huffle/Mitchi or probably you wanna try calling me Mi-chan because that's what most of my scanlation friends call me. Haha

Somehow I can't just get tired to look up at people who are able to understand Chinese (or Japanese, mostly). I think because the kanjis do look hard in my eyes already, so it's always awesome to meet people who are capable in reading Chinese. Which means, you're awesome! xD Learning Japanese is pretty easy because the kanjis are recognizable, isn't it? Good luck with your Japanese and Italian, by the way! <3

Wow, that's somewhat a good list of novels, musics and animes! I really wanted to try watching Sherlock but I just can't get enough time to catch up until the latest season Sad Oh, and you should probably try reading manga in Japanese first! With that, maybe you can get used with the words, little by little. I have quite a collection of Japanese raws, feel free to ask me if you need some!

Yea, I really hope you'll be enjoying your days here too! Cheers ~

Sorry for replying so late, but yes, it is Xerxes Break and he is my favourite anime character and my first anime crush. I could read Kanji but I can't write much since I can't write much Chinese either. I'm progressing with my Italian, but I'm still on my basics. Sherlock is amazing and absolutely stunning, I've finished it and I'm waiting for the next season in 2016. Japanese RAWs were quite interesting and translating Japanese to Chinese is much easier than translating them into English since Japanese and Chinese are quite similar; sometimes it just doesn't make sense when it's translated into English...

Good day to you.
Back to top Go down
MadHatter
Anon Face
Anon Face
MadHatter

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:54 pm

smileyfacedtree wrote:
¡Hola!
I haven't learnt anything nueva about you in this self-introduction TTATT
Doesn't really matter. After reading Huffle's comment, I finally know who la persona en tus profile foto es. (Don't kill me for mein Spanish)
How's your Sherlock going? Nearly finished?

Finished, you can tell by the references I keep on using that nobody understands. I thought you knew my favourite character was Xerxes Break? Maybe I haven't showed you a picture of him to you yet. Don't worry about your Spanish, I'm picking up some basic Italian and German through some Hetalia fan fictions. For example, 'bella' is feminine for beautiful, while 'bello' is masculine, 'albero' for tree; 'ja' for yes, 'und' for and, 'guten tag' for good day and 'auf wiedersehen' for goodbye. This is the result of finishing five-or six fan fictions in two days.
Back to top Go down
spielme
Anon Face
Anon Face

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Hiya!
I'm new to the forum and just checking things out. As you've been here for a while now, what's your favourite scanlation done by Huffly? Smile
Back to top Go down
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Xanai

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello Mad.....I think I like Hatter more. haha ... I am Ana or An-chan/san? VERY NICE TO MEET YOU! can't wait to start working with all of you!! ^_^ WOOW you're so amazing! the only languages I know is tagalog/ilokano, english, and super-very little of spanish. haha! Can't wait to meet all of you and get to know all of you! YAY!!! Keep it up and good luck!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:48 pm

MY FRIEND TAUGHT ME SPANISH AND I REALLY WANNA LEARN IT BUT BUT BUT ....busy real life sigh
Back to top Go down
smileyfacedtree
Team of Confucius
Team of Confucius
smileyfacedtree

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Real life is the biggest obstacle in anything. I use duolingo (it's a free online site for learning languages) and so far it has been really helpful for learning. Smile (btw, me username on duolingo is smileyfacedtree as well)
Back to top Go down
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin
Huffle Parfait

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:36 pm

SMILEYCCHI LONG TIME NO HAVING A CONV WITH YOU AWWW ///// ohh, wait- let me check on it.

SOUNDS FUN, it also have an app. Thanks for the info, I'll start with Spanish for sure. Talking about app, I remember having a Learning-Spanish app (i forgot the name) and it totally worked, but i lost my phone somewhere in the library Sad and now i havent got the chance to download it again with my new phone, sadly.
Back to top Go down
smileyfacedtree
Team of Confucius
Team of Confucius
smileyfacedtree

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Lol. Have fun learning~
Back to top Go down
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader
Xanai

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:52 pm

woow!! its true. haha I've wanted to self teach myself spanish since graduating High school, but, life has kept me busy. either that or when I do have the time i use it to do other stuff. haha >_< ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Self Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Introduction   Self Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Self Introduction
Page 1 of 1