A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello!! Self-Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
smileyfacedtree
Team of Confucius
Team of Confucius

PostSubject: Hello!! Self-Introduction   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Well, Hola! (I am not spanish btw)

My friend dangochandesu introduced me here because she wanted me to join the scanlation group.

And now for a self introduction:

Nickname: Smileyfacedtree
Age; I'm not telling XDD
Interests: Anime, Manga, Meerkats, Languages (Spanish, Japanese and German Mainly), Music (I play violin, flute and guitar and I know how to play piano)
Dislikes: ... Pumpkins, eggplant (do these even count 0.0)
Favourite anime: IDK. I've watched so many. Either Katekyo Hitman Reborn (//Hibari//), Clannad, or La Corda D'oro (it killed me to see the instruments though but the music was pretty)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Self-Introduction   Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:38 pm

HELLO, SMILEY!

Welcome to Huffly Parfait Scans! I'm Huffle, it's nice to meet you!

Ohh, you're a friend of Emiko-chan? It must be great to know each other in real life. <3 That's a very detailed introduction, anyway! Let's see... to start with...

That's awesome! I'm also interested in learning Spanish, Japanese, and German! Mostly Japanese because it can help me to play/read anything that I want without waiting for the english release, though... tee-hee ^^; I learned Germany when I was in high school, had a friend of mine taught me Spanish, and learned Japanese by myself... mostly, I only know the very basic of each language. :/ Wow, you love playing music too? That's great ~

Haha, it's hard to list our your most favorite manga/anime of all time, isn't it? I hope we can talk about our favorite hobby in the future!

Anyway, feel free to post on the forum! It's always nice seeing people get to know each other<3 See you, Smiley!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
MadHatter
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Self-Introduction   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello Smiley-kun.
I'm only saying this because I know you and you won't take it as an insult; when you're not telling something, don't write it. Keep it to yourself.
I guess your obsession with meerkats, anime and music are indestructible. But it's interesting to see that you dislike pumpkins and eggplants, because I never knew that. I'd say eggplant tastes totally fine if it cook it a different way; but even I eat pumpkin, I don't particularly like it either. I never knew Hola was spelt Hola, it's a surprise, definitely learnt something new today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Self-Introduction   Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:51 pm

Hahha, that's a really interesting comment coming from you, MadHatter!

Eggplants and Pumpkins are........... bad. I dislike them... too... to be honest lawl OTL I CAN FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL, SMILEY.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
smileyfacedtree
Team of Confucius
Team of Confucius

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Self-Introduction   Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Huffle Parfait wrote:

Eggplants and Pumpkins are........... bad. I dislike them... too... to be honest lawl OTL I CAN FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL, SMILEY.

Spoiler:

You know so much... I think you might be my long lost sister/brother/friend 0.0
Also, I just recently learnt the ALT code for the upside-down exclamation mark (Now I'll use it until the keyboard breaks XD ¡¡¡¡*Don't mind me!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Self-Introduction   Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:02 pm

HAHA! HELLO SMILEY! I am ANA! or An~~chan/san? idk heehee just call me An. VERY NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

OOO OOO!! I don't like eggplants either!! and pumpkins.....well except pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top...mmmm....and the bottom..yum OO and the sides... Hmm let's just say all around my plate. HAHA I love whipped cream mmm... specially on cake, with milk! yum.. >_< I'm hungry for pumpkin pie and cake now 0_0

I wish I had some right now.. -_-

Oh yeah my intro. haha HELLO! VERY NICE TO MEET YA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!! Self-Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Hello!! Self-Introduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1