A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chatting Application?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Chatting Application?   Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 am

When you're in the urge to chat with your friends, in what way do you communicate? Is it by chatting application? Private Message? Phone call? Video call?

I use Skype, Snapchat, e-mail, whatsapp (real life friends only LOL), and iMessage!

Last edited by Huffle Parfait on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
Dangochandesu
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Application?   Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:06 am

I usually use Kik on my phone, and Chatango on my laptop xD

freres
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Application?   Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:20 pm

I don't do much in the way of chat in my personal life; email and occasionally FB is about it for me. Haven't found a smartphone I'm willing to either have a two-year commitment for or am willing to pay full price for yet. Once I do, I may get into chat more, but then, I never did much of it back in the BBS days, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Application?   Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Facebook has always been my go to thing for hitting up friends. For Video calling for group stuff I go for Google+ because you can do multiple video calls and you can show people what you're doing on your desktop instead of showing them your face ahaha! oh and you can also use it as a phone to call people. works like a charm and you get your own number >_< I get embarrassed sometimes on vid calls haha. as for international, since I video call my family in the Philippines I use skype. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Application?   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Ahh sadly I'm not a facebook person :c But yeah, i never video call with my internet friends tho xD A normal call for several times but mostly the first impression most of my internet friends get is- "Your voice is so... deep!" I SURPRISINGLY HAVE A DEEP VOICE FOR MY CUTE ADORABLE PERSONALITY, SADLY.

Skype is a must, of course!

Haha as i think about it now- my irl friends don't use Line chat, i kinda met people here and there on the internet and "how about line?" and i was like "ok (what is that)" and signed up. They have many cute stickers btw!

Last edited by Huffle Parfait on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Application?   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:10 pm

haha i rarely use video calls, but now that a few friends of mine are going to study abroad, we might just use it more.. haha sometimes we try out the crazy video enhancers just to have a little fun. ^_^ hmm idk...haha for me I would probably be too excited to finally talk to talk kind of thing haha.

Line chat...haha {what is that? } i know twitter, instagram, skype, aim, there is a few more, but i'm just sooo tired from the party and after party i came from that my brain is sleeping and is just blanking out. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatting Application?   

Back to top Go down

Chatting Application?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1