A Scanlation Group Brought by Parfait Team

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How do I spend my free time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
orquidea_negra1
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

PostSubject: How do I spend my free time   Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:03 am

Hi,

I spend my free time reading manga, watching anime, take care of my cat which my mom decided to call Noddy and my tow dogs (Deco and Nero).

I also like cook.

I take care of my flowers and I my new recent hobbie is fabric painting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thesillyrat
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: How do I spend my free time   Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:54 am

1. reading manga
2. listening to music
3. hiking (if i'm up for it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mokona
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

PostSubject: Re: How do I spend my free time   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:42 am

Watching serials and anime, reading novels and manga, translating for my scanalation group...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harryj
Anon Face
Anon Face

PostSubject: Re: How do I spend my free time   Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:52 am

Well, first off I don't have a lot of free time so, when I'm free from work I need to catch up to a lot of things.
So usually
-reading manga, sometimes comics, and books
-watching anime, tv shows, movies, dramas

but when I want to relax, I spend the day been lazy, or going out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

PostSubject: Re: How do I spend my free time   Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:09 pm

HOW DO I SPEND MY FREE TIME????!!!!!

I GO CRAZY!!! HAHA just kidding..... hmm..actually I do go crazy haha... ANYWHO I do a WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS! one day I'll be reading manga/stories, or watching anime, or drawing, or sketching, or um um um....kidnapping one or both of my twin cousins....umm..hang out with friends....research or watch how-to-videos on drawing manga/ DIY / Dress making or Videos on speed art.... Stealing images off google to draw/paint or for just my own amusement....eating a lot of different food....Cycling... umm... do some kind of outdoor activity or indoor activity....haha YUP that about sums out what I do on my free time.

OO I forgot, I also mostly, usually make baby clothes, or try out some dress patterns. Yup. Ok I think I'm done. HAHA. ^//^ >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do I spend my free time   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:39 pm

AN-CHAN YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED STILL AS CAREFREE AS ALWAYS (whoops!) You have twin cousins?! Why so cool! Female or male? Urgghh I really want to learn how to draw but but but I'm still aiming to get a graphic pen...

Well aso for what I do during my free time... I usually go read something, play with my phone (BADHABITTHISISACOMPLETEBADHABIT I'M, LIKE, KNOWN FOR HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PHONE I REALLY WANNA LET MY PHONE GO BUT IT'S JUST TOO FUN K), watch something, and... well- scanlation? I should spend my time to study more tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
Huffle Parfait
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do I spend my free time   Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:40 pm

btw doing SOMETHING is a must thing for me. I could go depress if i just sit and breathe and done
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hufflypuff.wordpress.com
Xanai
Fellow Reader
Fellow Reader

PostSubject: Re: How do I spend my free time   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 pm

HAHA.. I try my best to live my life as free and happy and fun as I can. ^_^  YES YES!! i have twin cousins!! Both girls! one is Kaylah and the other Kylhei...they so KAWAII CUTIE!! >//< I love them soo much!!! >_< I wish i could keep them this way forevaaahhh !!I just love to bear hug them!!HAHA

graphic pen???? like a drawing tablet that comes with something like a stylus that you can connect via laptop/computer?? that kind of thing...0_0? Is that what you mean? confused Smile  hmmm...I know I have a drawing tab with stylus...at least i think that is what there called...HAHA oh well

hmm..ooo!! or is it those pens specifically meant for drawing Manga/Comics to make the lines and the G-pens, Mapping Pens, sakura pens??? those ones >_<?  I got so addicted to Bakuman I started going haywire and started my collection of fountain pens again. I have so much art materials from painting to drawing manga since elementary school...IT HAS A HUGE HOLD ON ME!!! Anime and manga inspire me soo much I just can't help but go for it!! but then, food has a bigger hold on me. I wonder if eating chicken can be considered a hobby.... lol!  HEEHEE!

YES YES!! I agree with you Mi-chan!! >_< It's a must thing for me too! If I don't/can't find something to do, I make something for me to do. haha! my mom goes balistic when she sees me going to make something new... haha sometimes i don't finish it cause i get a new idea in my head and i end up creating it too. i guess it's my way of making sure i don't forget it, but then I tend to forget the thing i was creating before... haha >//< very bad habit of mine. >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I spend my free time   

Back to top Go down

How do I spend my free time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1